Get back to running
Please see our Facebook page for details
Do you want to:
Give running a try, but don’t know how to start?
Feel fitter and healthier?
Make friends with like-minded people in a safe and supportive environment?
Have lots of fun?
If so, then this get back to running programme is for you.
What can I expect?
- Ten weeks of coached sessions
- Two sessions per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays led by qualified Coaches and Run Leaders who have attended England Athletics coaching sessions
- A structured plan for the duration of the programme
- Support whenever you need it
- Gradually build your endurance until you can run for 5km/30 min non-stop
- To learn good techniques and practices
- Advice on many aspects of running
- To take part in local park runs
How much is it?
- The "get back to running" programme is FREE for ten weeks
- If you’re interested then contact us now for more information or sign up now, and get running!
Venue: Wisbech Rugby Union Club, 4 Chapel Road, Wisbech, PE13 1RG
Time: Tuesday and Thursdays
Start time: 18:35
Finish time: 19:50